"If a commission by an earthly king is considered an honor, how can a commission by a Heavenly King be considered a sacrifice?"
-David Livingstone

July 12, 2011

Pieces of today in pictures.....

Well, make that pieces of two days since the ones of Jabez are from the day before.:)










Everyday sights.

Love them rice fields!



Mae La Refugee Camp. A very, very small piece of it. It is the largest refugee camp here. I believe that I've been told that there is usually between 40,000 to 60,000 refugees.





In town...

Our students in line for supper.



First time behind the wheel.:) Jabe's, not mine, that is.

My welcome home committee.:)


4 comments:

  1. these pictures makes me so very homesick- missing you, Jabez, kids, staff, villagers and all- it won't be too long by God's grace, time passes fast.
    I no time the Stecks will be there...love you always- God bless and keep you,puss och kramar, mamma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, me too! I was gonna write in "homesick" before I even saw the other comment:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're homesick, than we're Mama-sick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant that far, far better than it may have sounded...:) Can't wait 'til you're back!

    ReplyDelete