"If a commission by an earthly king is considered an honor, how can a commission by a Heavenly King be considered a sacrifice?"
-David Livingstone

March 13, 2012

MooSuhGhey Update

Moo Suh Ghey is re-intubated and back on the ventilator today. Initially my heart just sunk when I saw her, but - praise the Lord - I had a good opportunity to talk to the doctor. She seemed very caring and took quite a bit of time with me.
They think that she still has a good chance. It's the pneumonia (and sepsis) that she's truly battling and if she can kick that she should get better.
PICU is full up right now, but the doctor said that she will get the next available bed. I'm praying for that, she needs that care.
Please specifically pray for the mom. She was a bit besides herself today and insisted that she was coming home with me. But she is the main caregiver and that would never work. {Here in Thailand you are required to have a full-time caregiver to even stay in the hospital. The only thing the nurses truly do is give out the meds, IV's, and bandaging, etc.} She wouldn't listen and got down under the bed, starting to gather all her stuff. I had to be pretty firm with her and I ended up finally just having to leave.
Pray that they don't abandon the baby!

1 comment:

  1. Please keep the updates coming. I've been praying for Moo Suh Ghey, and will continue to... and will pray for her parents. So sad...

    ReplyDelete