* Pictures were supposed to go here, but in my hurry to go and only be gone for 30 minutes I managed to forget the camera.
That poor little guy. I wish there was a way to take his needles for him right now. He was diagnosed with pneumonia and, if everything goes well, should only need to stay for 4-5 days. His fevers are the scariest factor. They repeatedly rise to very nearly 106 F. He can barely hold anything down. I’m so thankful for that IV! ‘Til today even the paracetemol would come right back up. He used to suck the medicine right up, but now he’s so scared of gagging so badly, as he inevitably does directly after he takes it, that he’s started to fight us for all he’s worth. Yesterday he had an allergic reaction to the antibiotic he was put on and broke out in a horrible case of hives all over his body.
I’ve been fighting some miserable bug myself the last couple weeks and today was diagnosed with pneumonia as well. The doctor had it in mind to hospitalize me too (for the sake of IV antibiotics…) for 1-2 weeks, but, thankfully, I was able to convince him as to how impossible that is right now…and instead I have a whole bunch of horse pills to swallow. So looking forward to being well!
As well as praying for Jabe, please keep the school in your prayers right now! They’re struggling with demon possession. Two of our girl students, NawNayWa and DawKooSay, are the ones under attack. And there really isn’t anyone there to deal with it. Please, please pray! Satan isn’t pleased with us right now… And I’ll take that as a positive sign.
God is more powerful than this darkness!