"If a commission by an earthly king is considered an honor, how can a commission by a Heavenly King be considered a sacrifice?"
-David Livingstone

December 29, 2010

Moving

12/30/09
It's looking right now like I will be moving soon. We're finding a village up in the mountains that I can use as my outpost for medical work. We'll see what opens up. This is exciting as we've been wanting to spread out more with the work. There's thousands of dirt poor little villages up in the mountains filled with refugees. Many of them have really no way whatsoever to get any kind of medical care.
The next two weeks will be busy ones! It's my goal to be able to read Karen by then, do more language learning, and I'll also possibly be making a trip up to Chiang Mai for medical supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment