"If a commission by an earthly king is considered an honor, how can a commission by a Heavenly King be considered a sacrifice?"
-David Livingstone

December 29, 2010

...

10/31/10



I need to appologize for not keeping everyone updated. I'm sure the word probably already got out to many that Baby 2 (named Isaac Nathaniel) didn't make it. Despite my heart breaking over the situation with him, there is still joy as his brother, Jabez Daniel, has a strong will to live and is, no doubt, getting stronger with each day. After nearly two weeks in the hospital, they just discharged this last Tuesday (Still fighting a fever and having just hit a whopping 1.68 or so kg!) His pressure sore is healing nicely. He still needs prayers as our situation for caring for him is far from ideal...
When it comes to describing him, precious would be an understatement and others assure me that it's not simply my prejudice that assures me of this. Especially since he's in my lap at the internet cafe right now and I just looked down in time to see him smile!:)










No comments:

Post a Comment